Rules and guidelines
- All entries must be a digital video.
- Each entry must focus on the student’s original MS or PhD thesis work.
- The length of the video should not exceed 10 minutes, not including the 5 second title screen.
- All entries should begin with a 5 second full-screen “title screen” that includes the following information:
- Student’s name
- Thesis supervisor’s name
- Institution name
- Institution city, state, country
- Presentation title
- Category of the presentation (i.e., experimental, computational, or theoretical)